Group Exercise Classes
Complete Strength and Conditioning Program for Serious Results
Your first class is on us!
Strength and Conditioning* FREE
Strength and Conditioning**
Online reservation is required for all classes.
*Saturday Strength and Conditioning class is a free community workout day. Space is limited and RSVP still required.
**Sunday Strength and Conditioning class has a special focus on single joint exercises for the abs, arms, and other smaller muscle groups.
Each class compliments the other to build a high level of fitness. Try both and discover why our members are some of the fittest around.
Getting in shape is always easier when you’re in good company.
Steps for Sign-up
- Complete Intake Form
- Book your first class below to try us out, free of charge.
- If you like the class, choose a membership under “Class and Membership Rates” tab and purchase.
- Book each class via our scheduling tool either on this page, or via the MINDBODY APP
- Come to each class ready for a great workout!
- Let us know if we can help with anything. Our trainers are here for your success!
New participants must complete our group exercise intake form.
For the physical copy, you may print it and bring it with you completed, or stop by our facility early to get a copy from us to fill out before class starts. The digital version may be accessed and filled out anytime.
If you are at an increased risk of injury or coronary artery disease, we may require you to get your doctor to sign you off prior to participation. Please refer to the intake packet for whether or not you need to get clearance.
Just complete our intake forms (links above), book a class, and come ready for a great workout!
Group Exercise Memberships
We have two membership options for you to choose from.
Non Member Passes
If you have a discount, coupon, or gift card, please mention it in person or contact us.
If you have a membership, you will be locked in at your current rate until you cancel membership even if we increase our rate.
No Sign-up or Cancellation Fees
No long term commitments—Cancel Anytime
*Prices, classes and promotions subject to change.
- Please wear appropriate exercise clothing and bring water and small towel.
- Be sure to hydrate and eat a light meal prior to the class.
- If you are sick, please stay home and rest up.
- If you have any questions related to our services or exercise in general, please don’t hesitate to ask. We are happy to help!
- Please come a few minutes early and ready for a punctual start.
- If you’re late, we may require you to sit out until we move to another exercise or have time to go over important details of the workout with you without interrupting the class.
- Please come with a positive attitude and be courteous to other exercisers and our facility.
- If you have questions about anything, please ask.
- If you reserve a spot and cannot attend, you must cancel within 60 minutes from the class start time or you’ll be marked as a no-show.
- If you no-show 3x within 90 days, we will revoke your membership and require you to pay the drop-in rate.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, please contact us.
- All classes are held at our training studio in the Hiddenbrooke Plaza, in Vallejo, CA.
- 8320 Bennington Ct., Vallejo, CA. 94591
Get the MINDBODY App for quick booking