Group Exercise Classes
Two unique classes. One amazing fitness program.
Our program is designed to improve total body fitness and athleticism through an appropriate dose of both strength / resistance training and cardiovascular training. Sign up today, and tap into your true potential.
Classes 6 Days per Week
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5AM and 8PM
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5AM and 8PM
*All morning classes and evening Conditioning classes are 60 minutes in duration
*Evening Strength Training is 90 minutes.
Free Community Workouts on Saturday Mornings
8am Strength + 9:15am Conditioning
No membership required for our community workouts. Just reserve your spot using our booking tool.
New participants must complete our group exercise intake form. You may print it and bring it with you completed, or stop by our facility early to get a copy from us to fill out before class starts.
If you are at an increased risk of injury or coronary artery disease, we may require you to get your doctor to sign you off prior to participation. Please refer to the intake packet for whether or not you need to get clearance.
Purchase Monthly Membership
Memberships may be purchased in person or by using the link below. Memberships are billed monthly on a recurring basis until cancelled—no sign-up or cancellation fees.
- First Class: Free
- Drop-in / Single Class: $20/ea
- 10 Class Pass: $100
- 1 month expiration from date of first use
- Monthly Unlimited Pass: $150/mo
- Saturday Classes: Free
If you have a discount, coupon, or gift card, please mention it in person or contact us.
If you have a membership, you will be locked in at your current rate until you cancel membership even if we increase our rate.
No Sign-up or Cancellation Fees, Cancel Anytime
*Prices, classes and promotions subject to change.
- Please wear appropriate exercise clothing and bring water and small towel.
- Be sure to hydrate and eat a light meal prior to the class.
- If you are sick, please stay home and rest up.
- If you have any questions related to our services or exercise in general, please don’t hesitate to ask. We are happy to help!
- Please come a few minutes early and ready for a punctual start.
- If you’re late, we may require you to sit out until we move to another exercise or have time to go over important details of the workout with you without interrupting the class.
- Please come with a positive attitude and be courteous to other exercisers and our facility.
- If you have questions about anything, please ask.
- If you reserve a spot and cannot attend, you must cancel within 60 minutes from the class start time or you’ll be marked as a no-show.
- If you no-show 3x within 90 days, we will revoke your membership and require you to pay the drop-in rate.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, please contact us.
- All classes are held at our training studio in the Hiddenbrooke Plaza, in Vallejo, CA.
- 8320 Bennington Ct., Vallejo, CA. 94591
Our business relies on referrals and word of mouth. If you enjoy our services and get your friends or family involved, we will gladly reward you with:
- $10 off your monthly membership, every month, for every referral, as long as you (referrer) and they (referral) have an active membership. You can stack this up to the point of a free membership, but no more.
- To get this referral bonus, just let us know who you’ve referred and we’ll set you up to receive the discount.
Get the MINDBODY App for quick booking