Free 7-Day Pass
Get Your Free 7-Day Pass
Rules of Gym Agreement
I agree to follow all rules of the studio.
Every user of the facility, whether member or not, must obey the following rules or risk suspension/termination of account and/or be asked to exit the facility without refund.
1. Treat the facility, the equipment, and other members and staff with the utmost respect. Obey all verbal instructions by staff.
2. All equipment must be sprayed, wiped clean, and returned to its proper place after use.
3. Do not drop or slam dumbbells or weight stacks on the cable machines. Lower quietly and safely.
4. Do not come to the gym if you have symptoms of any communicable disease such as a cold or flu.
5. With the exception of water in closed bottles, no food or drink is allowed on the gym floor.
6. Do not remove any equipment or Gym property from the premises.
7. Share equipment with other guests and members upon request. Cardio equipment use is limited to 30 minutes at a time unless nobody else is waiting to use it.
8. Please do not use perfume or cologne before coming into the gym. Please aim for neutral smell.
9. Please avoid touching the walls for stretching. Please use the racks and machines to stretch on.
10. Don’t be obnoxiously loud. Avoid inappropriate or foul language. If you’re listening to your own music, you must wear headphones.
Mask Optional Facility
I understand that Pike Fitness is a mask optional facility and I assume all risk and responsibility for my health.
We want you to breathe easy, and respect your individual rights to make a choice for yourself whether or not to use a mask. If you are not comfortable being around people who aren't wearing masks, please do not come to our facility.
If someone comes to our facility sick however, they will be immediately removed and risk permanent termination of their account.
Scheduling and Cancellation Policies
I agree to the scheduling and cancellation policies.
Pike Fitness requires reservations for all guests to control the flow of exercisers throughout the day. These reservations must be made via our online scheduling tools, and we do not accept reservations or cancellations over the phone or email.
Solo Workouts have a 1 hour reservation and cancellation policy. If you need to change or cancel a reservation, you must do so at least 1 hour in advance to prevent no-show or late cancellation charges to your account. For each instance of a no-show or late cancel, we will charge $5 to your card on file. If you are 30 minutes or more late, you will be marked a no show.
We ask you be mindful of your scheduled time and arrive and end your appointments promptly on time to keep our schedules running smoothly and keep the limited spots we have available to other members, especially if the room is getting busier.
The online scheduling tools and links will be provided to you in an email once you are finished with this form. Instructions on how to book and cancel sessions will also be included, and we are happy to help instruct further upon request.
Are you ready?
If you agree to all of the terms above, we are excited to welcome you to our facility and thank you for taking the time to go through this process.
Once you click continue, you will be sent an email to claim your pass.
This pass expires 7 consecutive days from your first visit, or 90 days after claiming, whether you use it or not.
This pass is only available to new customers. Please email
if you are having problems receiving your pass.
Copyright © 2011-
, SFKC LLC, CA, USA. All Rights Reserved.