Schedule Self-Guided Workouts
Need a Day Pass?
If your visiting from out of town or just want to try us out, we offer day passes for $10/day. Just use the booking tool to schedule a spot at least 12 hours in advance and choose whichever pass you would like to complete your reservation.
Need a Membership?
Use the tool above to schedule workouts if you already have a membership or if you’re just looking for a day pass. If you need a membership, visit our Memberships page.
All members must have on file the following documents to use the facility. Additional documents may be needed if signing up for other services. Please print and sign the following documents before you come. You can also get a copy from the front desk and sign in person.
Appointments must be scheduled or canceled at least 12 hours in advance (30 minutes for Short Notice RSVP) using the MINDBODY app or our website. You can set up recurring appointments free of charge by speaking with a rep at the front desk or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides setting up recurring appointments, we do not schedule or cancel appointments via email, text or phone for any self-guided workouts. If you cannot show up for an appointment that you’ve previously scheduled and fail to cancel within the cancellation window, including recurring and short notice RSVP appointments, you will be charged $5 per occurrence to your account or card on file. No walk-in sessions are permitted. All visits must be reserved.
Short Notice RSVP
Reserve with less notice after our 12 hour scheduling window has closed with a Short Notice RSVP upgrade. Short Notice RSVPs are for members only starting at $5/day or $20 extra per month for Basic members, and are included free for Premium and Personal Training members.
Every user of the facility, whether member or not, must obey the following rules or risk suspension/termination of account and/or be asked to exit the facility without refund.
- Treat the facility, the equipment, and other members and staff with the utmost respect. Obey all verbal instructions by staff.
- All equipment must be sprayed, wiped clean, and returned to its proper place after use.
- Do not drop or slam dumbbells or weight stacks on the cable machines. Lower quietly and safely.
- Do not come to the gym if you have symptoms of any communicable disease such as a cold or flu.
- With the exception of water in closed bottles, no food or drink is allowed on the gym floor.
- Do not remove any equipment or Gym property from the premises.
- Share equipment with other guests and members upon request. Cardio equipment use is limited to 30 minutes at a time unless nobody else is waiting to use it.
- Please do not use perfume or cologne before coming into the gym. Please aim for neutral smell.
- Please avoid touching the walls for stretching. Please use the racks and machines to stretch on.
- Don’t be obnoxiously loud. Avoid inappropriate or foul language. If you’re listening to your own music, you must wear headphones.
In order to keep our members and exercisers safe, and allow safe physical distancing requirements and equipment cleaning between usage, we have limited the total occupancy of exercisers. Occupancy limitations may vary. Members may book reservations on a first come, first serve basis, and visit by appointment only. Pike Fitness reserves the right to deny access to members if the facility reaches capacity.
In an effort to keep our facility clean, safe, and open, we kindly request each and every user of our facility take a few moments to spray and wipe down all equipment after each use to prevent spread of infectious disease.We pride ourselves in providing a very clean environment, but it takes the village to keep it up during peak hours.
Please take a few moments to watch this short cleaning video we’ve created to understand our expectations for cleaning. And please, wash your hands regularly, and DO NOT come in to our studio if you are experiencing ANY cold or flu symptoms. Arriving to our studio with communicable illness may lead to permanent expulsion from our studio.