Schedule Self-Guided Workouts
Schedule you first workout for free using our booking tool above. It will prompt you to choose a free workout before you checkout – no card required.
Need a Day Pass?
If your visiting from out of town or just want to try us out, please take advantage of our one-time free workout for first time guests. After that, if a membership isn’t something you’re looking for, we have Day Passes available for $10/day, or 10 Workout Passes for $90 (90 day exp.). Just use the booking tool to schedule a spot at least 12 hours in advance and choose whichever pass you would like to complete your reservation.
Need a Membership?
Use the tool above to schedule workouts if you already have a membership or if you’re just looking for a day pass. If you need a membership, please click the links below. To learn more about memberships, visit our Memberships page.
|Personal Training||$200+||Schedule Consultation|
All members must have on file the following documents to use the facility. Additional documents may be needed if signing up for other services. Please print and sign the following documents before you come. You can also get a copy from the front desk and sign in person.
We will strictly enforce a 12 hour scheduling and cancellation policy. You may find a time no less than 12 hours in advance using our online booking tool above or the MINDBODY app. If you must cancel for any reason, you must cancel your appointment with the booking tool above or via the MINDBODY app at least 12 hours in advance of the session or you will be charged a $5 no-show/late cancel fee per occurrence.
We will not accept daily cancellations or reservations via phone or email.
You may book recurring appointments upon request in person, or via email, but once booked, you must cancel individual sessions you are not able to attend with at least 12 hours notice with the tool above or the MINDBODY app to prevent no-show/late cancel penalty fees.
Every user of the facility, whether member or not, must obey the following rules or risk suspension/termination of account and/or be asked to exit the facility without refund.
- Treat the facility, the equipment, and other members and staff with the utmost respect.
- DO NOT drop or slam dumbbells or weight stacks on the cable machines.
- Don’t be obnoxiously loud. If we get complaints from other members, we’ll give you a warning.
- Avoid inappropriate or foul language.
- With the exception of water in closed bottles, no food or drink is allowed on the gym floor.
- All equipment must be sprayed and wiped clean after use (Exceptions: barbells,kettlebells, other metal)
- All equipment must be returned to its proper place after use.
- Do not remove any equipment or Gym property from the premises.
- Cardio equipment use is limited to 30 minutes at a time.
- Share equipment with other guests and members upon request.
- Obey all verbal instructions by Gym trainers and staff.
- If you have symptoms of a communicable disease such as a cold or flu, do not come to the facility.
In order to keep our members and exercisers safe, and allow safe physical distancing requirements and equipment cleaning between usage, we have limited the total occupancy of exercisers. Occupancy limitations may vary. Members may visit on a first come, first serve basis, by appointment only. Gym reserves the right to deny access to members if Gym reaches capacity.