Train on your own, or get the guidance you need.
Upon successful purchase of membership, you will immediately be able to reserve open gym.
Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Access to facility 24/7 by appointment
- Safe neighborhood
- No crowds
- Clean and spacious studio
- Climate controlled
- Built for resistance training and weightlifting
- No sign-up or cancellation fees
- Month to month auto billing
Gym + Virtual Training Plan
Professionally designed workouts to smash your goals
- All perks of gym membership, plus…
- App based workout program
- In-app video demonstrations
- Progress tracking and journal
- Live leaderboard and social channel
- Programs available for all levels
All members must have on file the following documents to use the facility. Additional documents may be needed if signing up for other services. Please print and sign the following documents before you come. You can also get a copy from the front desk and sign in person.
Scheduling / Cancelling
Appointments must be scheduled or canceled at least 1 hour in advance, using the MINDBODY app or our website. We do not schedule or cancel appointments via email, text or phone for any solo workouts.
Please cancel appointments you cannot make at least 60 minutes in advance to open up the schedule to others and to prevent no-show fees.
No Shows / Failing to Cancel
If you cannot show up for an appointment that you’ve previously scheduled and fail to cancel within the 60 minute cancellation window, you will be charged $5 per occurrence to your account or card on file. No walk-in sessions are permitted. All visits must be reserved.
No Reservation Arrivals
We ask all members schedule their arrivals at least one hour ahead. Failing to RSVP in advance prevents us from controlling the flow of exercisers. We have a penalty of $5 per occurrence that you are taking a spot at the studio without a reservation. This fee is charged to your account or card on file immediately after you’re added to our schedule. This reservation policy applies to taking a spot after you’ve finished a scheduled appointment as well as to showing up without an appointment for that day.
Extra Time / Workout Time Caps
In an effort to keep the studio flowing smoothly and prevent congestion, we ask all members to have all time spent at the studio be reserved. Please only reserve the time you will use, and do not stay over or arrive too late.
Please Respect Rules
Our scheduling policies are in place for a reason. They allow us to limit our occupancy and prevent crowds. Not only does this allow us to stay open safely, but also provides additional value to our patrons. Please respect our scheduling policies and do not arrive early or stay later than your scheduled work time. If you are early to the gym, please consider an outdoor warm-up.
Every user of the facility, whether member or not, must obey the following rules or risk suspension/termination of account and/or be asked to exit the facility without refund.
- Treat the facility, the equipment, and other members and staff with the utmost respect. Obey all verbal instructions by staff.
- All equipment must be sprayed, wiped clean, and returned to its proper place after use.
- Do not drop or slam dumbbells or weight stacks on the cable machines. Lower quietly and safely.
- Do not come to the gym if you have symptoms of any communicable disease such as a cold or flu.
- With the exception of water in closed bottles, no food or drink is allowed on the gym floor.
- Do not remove any equipment or Gym property from the premises.
- Share equipment with other guests and members upon request. Cardio equipment use is limited to 30 minutes at a time unless nobody else is waiting to use it.
- Please do not use perfume or cologne before coming into the gym. Please aim for neutral smell.
- Please avoid touching the walls for stretching. Please use the racks and machines to stretch on.
- Don’t be obnoxiously loud. Avoid inappropriate or foul language. If you’re listening to your own music, you must wear headphones.
We have limited the total occupancy of exercisers to prevent crowding. Occupancy limitations may vary. Members may book reservations on a first come, first serve basis, and visit by appointment only. Pike Fitness reserves the right to deny access to members if the facility reaches capacity.
In an effort to keep our facility clean, safe, and open, we kindly request each and every user of our facility take a few moments to spray and wipe down all equipment after each use to prevent spread of infectious disease.We pride ourselves in providing a very clean environment, but it takes the village to keep it up during peak hours.
Please wash your hands regularly, and DO NOT come in to our studio if you are experiencing ANY cold or flu symptoms.