Work 1-on-1 with a certified personal trainer to achieve your goals.
No two people need the exact same things in a trainer. Even people with the same goals often benefit from a slightly different approach. That’s why we tailor each personal training program to you. Sessions are private or semi-private, and are purpose built to meet your individual needs. Start training today, and learn what sets us apart.
- Single sessions to work on specific skills
- Short term training for focused goals or learning
- Recurring training on regular basis to stay accountable to healthy habits
Schedule a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Training Goals
Fully guided 1-on-1 workouts, led by a certified personal trainer.
We pride ourselves in giving you 100% of our focus and attention during 1-on-1 sessions. You can rest assured that your guided sessions will be safe, effective, and some of the best workouts of your life. As an added bonus, the accountability you get from having scheduled appointments is second to none.
We’ve got your back.
Sticking to your goals is a lot easier with a support system. If you ever have a hard time holding yourself accountable, having a trainer could be just what you need to succeed. Even if you’re a fitness guru or a trainer yourself, it helps to have a pro on your side. We’ll be your coach and guide you on your journey to your ideal level of fitness.
Each of our programs is designed to meet your individual needs. We take pride in matching you with the right movements, intensity, and training schedule. That means whether you’re a seasoned pro, or brand new to exercise; you’ll get just the right workouts to keep you moving forward.
Research on how exercise affects the body is always changing and improving. We study constantly to stay up to date on new evidence. That means you’ll train using the most current methods, backed by a wide body of strength and conditioning research.
Are you ready to reach that goal you’ve been struggling with? Now’s the time. We’re here to help you make it a reality. You’ll still have to put in the work, but as long as you show up to all your workouts, follow directions, and give it your all, you’ll see fantastic results: we promise.
Customized workout programming, designed to meet your unique health & fitness goals
We take the guesswork out of training, creating workout plans from scratch to suit your unique goals. Your strengths, weaknesses, and limitations are all taken into account. We’ll guide you through your plan during training appointments, and keep you accountable with homework assignments between sessions.
Between appointments, follow your program using an exclusive training app.
Pike Fitness workout plans are powered by TEAMBUILDR software.
All exercise programs and video content is created by certified trainers at Pike Fitness
The benefits are outstanding.
It’s no secret that exercise will make you look your best, but some of the greatest benefits don’t show up on a scale or mirror. Working out regularly improves mood and makes you feel more confident; helping you tackle your day to day challenges. After training for a few weeks, you’ll begin to have more energy to do the things that matter to you. You’ll optimize cognitive function, improve mental health, and learn a ton about your body in the process.
Nutritional counseling, and optimization
Nutrition can be one of the most complicated topics in health & fitness. We’ll help you optimize your diet, and give you a detailed breakdown of daily calorie needs, as well as macronutrient ratios to meet your goals.
Taking the preventative approach is priceless.
Getting proactive about your health now can save you a ton of money in the long run. In the USA, the average cost of diabetes is $7,900 per year. If you think that’s a lot, a heart stent is about $30,000, and a knee replacement is around $49,000. For the most part, all of those can be avoided with a balanced diet and exercise. Personal training costs just a fraction of the health care costs above, and comes with a whole host of other benefits.
Come experience why we are rated 5 stars across Yelp and Google and why our clients keep training with us for years!
Competitive Rates for Exceptional Training
We offer a variety of options for personal training, from single sessions for those looking for technique improvement or advice on getting started, to ongoing memberships to get the extra accountability you need to finally achieve your long term health and fitness goals safely and efficiently. The biggest factor in total cost is how much you see us. Whether you see us once a month, or 4-5 days/week, your dedication to our advice and fitness plan will provide the results you are looking for.
Get the most help with dedicated personal training 2-4x/weekly
UNLIMITED GYM ACCESS
CUSTOM TAILORED FITNESS PLAN
- Same great custom programming as with the Guided Membership, but the additional one-on-one time with your trainer keeps your program more tuned in to your progess
INCLUDES MORE PERSONAL TRAINING
- Added accountability
- Training sessions can be spent entirely on exercise
- More real-time feedback, safety spotting, and education
- Significantly higher success rates
- Best way to reach long term health and fitness goals
- Price will vary based on frequency of training, and trainer experience level
- Base rate for Lvl 1 Trainer: $45/30 min., $80/hr.
- Rate will increase when trainer progresses to next level
- Learn more about our Trainer Levels
- 30 Min. Sessions increase $5/ea
- 60 Min. Sessions increase $10/ea
- Discounts on personal training for higher frequency training
- 10% off @ 2x/wk, 15% off @ 3x/wk, 20% off @ 4x/wk
Follow a custom tailored workout plan, built just for you by a certified personal trainer.
UNLIMITED GYM ACCESS
CUSTOM TAILORED FITNESS PLAN
- Built for your schedule, goals, preferences, and fitness level
- Hand written by seasoned fitness professionals to get you the best results, safely and quickly
- Available via any device with internet access, so you can follow your plan anywhere
TWO HOURS OF 1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING PER MONTH
- Weekly 30 minute sessions for:
- new program overviews
- form & technique corrections
- regular meetings with trainers
- learning new skills & exercises
- fitness & body comp testing
- improved guidance & accountability
Due to limited availability, there will be a $5 charge for no-shows. We may also deny access to the facility or charge a $5 no-reservation drop-in fee if you arrive without a scheduled appointment, regardless of membership status.